Festival Prices and Lodging
Get $50 off these Full Festival Prices by registering and paying in full by March 1st!
Prices go up by $50 on March 1st.
Send a $350 deposit to hold your spot.
1. $875 Early Full Festival in Indoor Shared Rooms- 4 nights, 2-6 people, includes food, our bedding
2. $825 Early Full Fest in Indoor Bunkhouses - 4 nights, includes food, single bunkbed, our bedding
3. $675 Early Full Fest in Canvas Platform Tent dorm - 4 nights, includes food, single bed, your bedding
4. $675 Full Fest in your tent or RV- 4 nights, includes food, single bed, your bedding
5. $550 Full Fest non residential offsite, 4 nights, includes food (The site is near Vernonia, 1 hour from downtown Portland.)
After March 15th, Prices go up $50 on Regular Tickets for Full Festival and must be fully paid by May 15th.
Sat night-Sunday evening One day Tickets,
Includes 4 meals, 1 night Saturday eve- Sunday dinner and evening program. No early discounts.
6. $225 Weekend Onsite camping in your tent/RV, bring your bedding
7. $275 Weekend Onsite indoor bunkhouse dorm, bring your own bedding
We have teaching assistant and work trade positions available, for doing up to 15 hours of support, set up, cleaning etc, and paying $450 for camping or RV, or $550 for a bunkhouse bed. This opportunity is for a Full Festival ticket only. Please fill out our Work Trade Application if you want to apply.
$200 extra private room or cabin, single or king beds, with bedding, full event only
$100 extra private canvas tent, single bunkbeds, with bedding, full event only
No private spaces are available for part time attendance.
$50 Off Discount for Earlybirds on all Full Festival tickets types, when fully paid before March 15th
$40 Refer a Friend Discount- Bring up to 4 friends who stay onsite for the full festival, and get $40 off for each!
$150 Off Discount Partners of Presenters, Full Fest Regular tickets, not combined with other discounts
Everything you need to know about OTF!
See below for Event Guidelines, Refund Policy, Lodging Options, and more!
Full Festival: arrive between 4 and 5:30 pm on Saturday June 8th, ends by 1 pm on June 12th. The festival finishes after a closing ceremony on the last day, and participants must leave the festival grounds by 3 pm that day.
One Day/night weekend ticket: arrive between 4 and 5:30 pm on Saturday June 8th, ends by 10 pm on June 9th. Includes one night lodging and 4 meals.
Note: Please make sure that you arrive in plenty of time to settle in and register so you are ready in time.
We understand if some people need to arrive later on the first evening due to work commitments, however we really encourage as many people as can make it from the beginning of the festival.
This is unlike music and other festivals, we are taking you on a personal journey where you are encouraged to meet and connect with others and this will happen easier and deeper if you can be there from the start.
It will not be possible to arrive a day early.
Physical Address of Retreat:
Camp Cedar Ridge in Vernonia, more info given after registration
Airfare and airport transfers are not included. The site is 60-80 minutes from the Portland airport, in Vernonia. We will assist with carpooling through our WhatsApp private chat group and carpool form.
EVENT SCHEDULE: Coming in 2024!
Healthy AND DELICIOUS MEALS
Eating together is part of the festival. Festival tickets are fully inclusive of 3 meals a day.
Your Full ticket starts with dinner on the 8th, and finishes with lunch on the 12th.
All our meals are have options for vegan, vegetarian, and white meat, with dairy and eggs, and prepared with love – if you have any special dietary requirements please let us know in the additional information on the registration form.
Special Health/Dietary Needs Preferences: We will make every effort to accommodate vegan, dairy-free, wheat-free, and raw food needs. However, If you have special dietary needs please bring your own snacks and supplemental foods, as we are not able to provide everything for everyone's special needs.
You have several options to choose from for your accommodations.
Option #1 Indoor Rooms
Indoor Small Shared Rooms with single beds or bunk beds, for 3-6 people, with our bedding
Option #2 Bunkhouse or cabin
Indoor Bunkhouses/Cabins- single bed or bunk beds, you bring bedding or rent for $20
Option #3 Platform Tent Dorms
Canvas Platform Tent Dorms- single beds, you bring bedding or rent for $20
Option #4 Camping
Camping in your tent, with your pad and bedding in large open field.
Option #5 Your RV
Bring your own RV, and sleep in comfort! A few power hookups are available, no water.
Option #6 Offsite
If you live locally, you could stay in your own home and save! Or rent a place in Veronia if you want more luxury.
Basic EVENT GUIDELINES
Please check out our Policies Page for more details on Consent, Nudity and Sexual Activity.
* No Pets Please.
* This event is for adults only, thanks.
* This is a substance free event, please leave alcohol and drugs at home.
* We ask for respect for the neighbors driving to the site, and keep voices low when outside the buildings. Avoid driving away late at night.
* Please keep the site clean, leave no trace, give space and respect the animals and the private homes on the land.
* All interactions with others are by mutual consent, based on respect and clear communication.
*No public sexual activity, keep it private.
*Public nudity OK in specific areas and workshops.
*Refrain from wearing strong scents to help others who are chemically sensitive.
*No violence or loud public arguments or disturbances of any kind tolerated.
*Keep quiet, especially in the dorms and camping area after 10 pm so others can sleep.
*Failure to comply with these guidelines could result in you being asked to leave without a refund.
** REFUND POLICY
We will refund your payment if you become unable to attend, minus an administration fee and bank costs (bank costs are fees incurred by us for credit card transactions, wire transfers, etc).
Or we can refund a portion of your payment according to the following schedule:
• Cancellation 60 Days or more Before the Event- before April 8th, Full Refund minus $50 administration fee and bank costs.
• Cancellation 59- 16 Days Before the Event –April 9- May 24, Half Refund minus $50 administration fee and bank costs. You may transfer your remaining money to another person.
• Cancellation 0 – 15 Days Before the Event –May 25- June 8th No Refund except in personal medical emergencies, in which case you get a half refund same as above. But you may transfer your ticket to another person.