Prayers of the WOMB RETREAT - HAWAII
Registration and Housing Details
May 7-12, 2024
Pahoa, Big Island, Hawaii
This course is open to all who are called, no experience is needed.
Logistics and Pricing
To reserve your spot first you'll fill out the Application Form
Once you are accepted you will be asked to send a $600 Deposit to hold your spot.
Balance is due by March 7th 2024.
- We have a number of pricing options, and young adults aged 18-25 may apply for part scholarships. Discounts are available for camping or RVs.
Tuition for Prayers of the Womb Hawaii:
1. Regular private room with queen bed (2 available): $2500
2. Regular Twin: $2200 includes single dorm bed
3. Regular Couch: Sleeping on a large couch (better for smaller people) $2100
4. Regular Trifold- Sleeping on a trifold on the floor: $2000
5. Regular Sharing- a king sized bed with another woman: $2000
6. Regular camping in your own tent, with your own bedding, or RV: $2000
7. Special for ISTA Faculty/apprentices/organizers $1850 (limited to 5)
* Earlybird = $200 off any regular ticket (first 5)
- This retreat includes:
- 6 days / 5 night accommodations
- 3 meals per day
- Full day transformational process and teachings on training days
- Group Zoom check in ( 2 weeks after workshop)
- There will be no exceptions for late arrivals or early departures except delayed flights. Please have no extra commitments during the time of the workshop. You will not have time to attend to other responsibilities (ie work).
- Arrival/Check In: Please arrive between 11am and 2pm on May 7th. This is the check in window.
- Workshop Begins: 4 pm May 7th. Please arrive at the workshop room at 3:50pm so that we can start promptly! Dinner will be at 7:00 pm on May 7th.
- Departure/ Workshop Ends: 1 pm May 12th. Lunch will be served for participants that day. Plan to leave the property by 3pm.
The site is 40 minutes from the Hilo, Hawaii airport. (Do not fly in to Kona, unless you want to rent a car and take a 3 hour ride to get to the east side of the island.)
Payment options include Venmo, credit card , bank transfer or check. (Check preferred)
Extra Days! Rest, Relax and Relate!
In addition to our 6 day, 5 night training program, you have the opportunity to book your space for extra days, to enjoy the special beauty of the area! You could stay at the same venue, or at a nearby permaculture community that is a short walk away.
Just contact the organizer, as early as possible, to arrange your stay. It is recommended to also rent a car or use Uber if you choose this option, as there are few buses.
This is a beautiful venue in the tropical rainforest, with natural steam vents and a hot tub. It offers an immersion in green, wet and wild land, with small chirping frogs singing to you at night, right next to an active steam vent.
Bedding, mattresses and towels will be provided unless you choose the self camping option.
1. Private Room queen bed
2. Twin bed in shared cabin
3. Sleeping on Couch
4. Trifold on the Floor
5. Sharing a king bed
Because we have limited space available, we have a strict refund policy.
A commitment to the Prayers of the Womb Trainings is a deep commitment to yourself. It is assumed that, if you feel drawn to these training, it is no accident.
NOTE: By paying the deposit for the training, you indicate your agreement to these cancellation terms.
If for some reason you become unable to attend, you may choose to have your payment refunded, minus an administration fee and bank costs (bank costs are fees incurred by us for credit card transactions, wire transfers, etc).
Cancellation 90 Days or More Before the Event- before February 7th 2024: Full refund minus $150 Administration fee and bank costs
Cancellation 90 - 60 Days Before the Event – between Feb 8 -March 7th: 33% of your deposit or payment is retained if you want a refund, and you can choose to apply the rest to a future retreat with Aya.
Cancellation 60 - 30 Days Before the Event- between March 8th -April 7th: 50% of your payment is retained if you want a refund, and you can choose to apply the rest to a future retreat with Aya.
Cancellation 30 - 0 Days Before the Event- between April 8 -May 7th: No refunds. 70% of your payment is retained, and you can choose to apply the rest to a future retreat with Aya.
If the training begins and we find someone has a contagious illness and we need to isolate them, we can offer no refunds or transfers because the costs will all have been paid.
Please take all precautions to ensure your health and minimize your risk of illness 10 days prior to the training. It is your responsibility to stay healthy and understand any risks you take prior to attending this event.
If the training begins and you decide to leave, there will be no refunds or forwarding of your payments.
If the training is canceled for any reason you will get a full refund for the amount you paid for the training.